(1) Basic Policy
In our management philosophy, we state, “As a company in the printing, publishing, and information business, which is a universal culture shared by humankind, we aim to always be a company recognized by society for our contributions by building a relationship of trust with all people in society and the community, properly recognizing our responsibilities and required actions as a company, in order to realize a better environment, affluent lifestyles, and a future filled with hope.” Based on this management philosophy, we conduct information disclosure and investor relations activities in accordance with the following policies.
- We shall fulfill our accountability to shareholders and investors by providing timely, accurate, fair, and continuous disclosure of corporate and financial information.
- Furthermore, through active dialogue with shareholders and investors, we shall strive to establish an appropriate market evaluation and convey market input to management.
（2）Criteria for Disclosure
We disclose corporate information in a timely manner in accordance with the Tokyo Stock Exchange’s “Rules on Timely Disclosure of Corporate Information by Issuers of Listed Securities” (“Timely Disclosure Rules”). In addition, even if disclosure of such information is not required under the Timely Disclosure Rules, we proactively disclose information that we deem beneficial to shareholders and investors.
（3）Method of Disclosure
- We disclose information that falls within the scope of disclosure items under the Timely Disclosure Rules through the Tokyo Stock Exchange’s Timely Disclosure Network (TDnet), and promptly post information disclosed through TDnet on our website.
- Even when disclosing information that is not covered by the Timely Disclosure Rules, we will take care to inform investors as accurately and fairly as possible through appropriate means, such as issuing press releases and posting information on our website.
（4）Enhancement of Communication
- In addition to timely disclosure, we will strive to provide shareholders and investors with a comprehensive and long-term understanding of our strategies, business model, business environment, and financial condition by publishing easy-to-understand investor relations materials (e.g., financial results presentation), enhancing our website, and other means.
- We will strive to enhance communication with shareholders and investors by holding briefings, engaging in briefings for institutional and individual investors, and responding to daily inquiries.
We have a quiet period to prevent financial information from being leaked before the announcement of financial results and to ensure fairness. Specifically, we observe a quiet period for several weeks from the day after accounts are settled to the day financial results are announced. During this quiet period, we will not answer any questions or make any comments about financial results and medium-Term Management Plan.
- The disclosed information contains our forecast and projections about future plans, strategies, and performance. These are not historical facts, but rather are projections based on our current assumptions and beliefs in light of currently available information. The disclosed information also involves risks and uncertainties, including economic trends, fierce industry competition, market demand, fuel prices, exchange rates, and taxes and other regulatory systems. Please be advised that actual results may differ materially from our projections.
- The disclosed information is not intended to solicit investment. Investment decisions should be made at your own discretion.